Google Chrome is one of the safest and fastest internet browsers out there. With a single click, users will be able to access social media platforms, browse websites, play online games, and stream videos with utmost ease. This is the reason why millions of people from all over the world use Google Chrome for their work and personal needs.
However, several users who use Google Chrome often complain that they have been experiencing Chrome plugins not working and other Chrome browser issues at regular intervals. If you are one among them, then you will need to check whether you are using an up-to-date version of Chrome as a first line of troubleshooting. If not, updating the browser to the latest version might help you to resolve the Chrome plugins not working error.
Google Chrome kill pages or wait error is another frustrating Chrome browser issue that affects thousands of computer users. Users who experience this error will be able to see an error message on the screen of their device when they are trying to load a webpage through Google Chrome. Worry not, this error can be fixed easily with the below simple troubleshooting steps.
- Open Google Chrome on your computer. Click on the three-dot icon on the right top corner of the internet browser.
- Scroll through the list of options until you see the Clear History Click on it and then proceed to the next troubleshooting step.
- You will now be able to find a Clear browsing data option under Clear History. Click on it and then choose History and Cached images and files. Then click on the Clear Data option right at the bottom of the pop-up box.
- Open a new tab in the Google Chrome browser on your PC
- Type in chrome://settings/content into the address bar of the internet browser.
- Locate the Cookies option from the list and click on it.
- Ensure that the Block third-party cookies and site data option is turned on.
When done, restart the browser and check whether you are still encountering the Google Chrome kill pages or wait error. If yes, you should consider seeking the help of expert browser support technicians.