Google Chrome is one of the most popular and fastest internet browsers available to users. The numerous features offered by Google Chrome browser have allowed users to enjoy a fine internet using experiencing. Google Chrome also contains an option that lets users to synchronize data between the devices on which they use Chrome.
This handy feature, which is known as Chrome Sync, synchronizes the browsing history, passwords, autofill, and bookmarks with your personal Google account. This means that you will be able to use all the above-mentioned features on all of the devices on which you access Google Chrome. However, several users who use the web browser on a daily basis recently complained that they often run into Google Chrome sync not working error. Some computer users do not even know how to block pop up ads on Chrome. If you fall into either of the categories, you should consider seeking the help of browser support technicians who are experts in fixing Chrome browser issues. Yet again, you can follow the simple troubleshooting steps below to fix the Google Chrome sync not working error.
Enter the Correct Passphrase
- Open Google Chrome on your PC and then click on the three-dot Menu button on the top-right corner of the browser.
- Open the Advanced Sync Settings option by simply clicking on the Sync Error Message in the menu, or click on Settings to proceed.
- Scroll through the list of options until you see the Encryption options You will need to enter the correct passphrase on the box under Encryption options.
- Users who have already used their personal Google account for encrypting the data will have to enter their previous Google account password.
- Once you have entered the correct passphrase, confirm your decision by clicking on OK.
You will now need to check whether you are successfully able to complete the synchronization process. If not, you should consider resetting the passphrase by using the Google Dashboard. Computer users who have no clear idea on how to do this should get in touch with a browser support team for technical assistance. Skilled and expert browser support technicians who know how to block pop up ads and fix common Chrome browser issues will be able to fix the Google Chrome sync not working error in a matter of few minutes.