My HP Printer Will Not Print With New Cartridges– HP is one of the most renowned printer brands around the world. People highly like it to complete their working goals. It provides impressive features and also functions to the users. Despite all this, sometimes, you might encounter an unknown mistake while dealing with it.
Yet you don’t have to fret in any way as we, a Specialist team, offer the most effective remedy for all the HP printer concerns. This post provides the proper steps on the most common declaration, i.e., My HP Printer Will Not Print With New Cartridges.
How To Fix HP Printer Won’t Print After Changing Ink Cartridge
HP printers count on various ink cartridges to print files from a computer system. These cartridges design permits you to put them into the printer quickly. When you mount new ink cartridges, you can discover instances when an HP printer will not print, even though there is absolutely nothing wrong with the ink cartridges. Well, you can repair the problem by using several troubleshooting approaches.
Adhere to the below-listed actions:
- Push up the printer cover of your HP printer.
- Locate the printer’s ink cartridges housed in a grey bay in the center of the printer.
- Remove the ink cartridges from the printer by pulling up on the black tab that secures them and delicately pulls them towards you out of the printer.
- If there is any pink product packaging tape still on the agreements of the printer cartridge after that remove it.
- If you leave the tape on it, it will block the cartridges from making correct contact with the printer.
- Now change the ink cartridges back inside the printer and afterward reprint the document.
- Download the software upgrade for your specific printer model from HP that corrects an issue with HP printers that expand new cartridges useless and makes your printer stop functioning.
- After that, input your printer’s version number in the “Locate your Item to obtain Assistance” box.
- After that, click on your computer’s OS and download and install the precise software application patch to your desktop computer.
- To start the motorist installation, double-click on the downloaded and install data.
- Currently, follow the on-screen instructions and also reboot your computer system when the setup is complete.
- At last print an examination document.
- To start with your HP printer’s power and remove the ink cartridges from the printer to cleanse them.
- In the process of mounting brand-new cartridges, dirt and dirt can obstruct the metal contacts of the cartridge and might lead to non-functioning of the cartridges.
- Now place a cartridge on a tidy paper towel to stop the ink from the leak.
- To dampen, it puts a minimal amount of distilled water onto a cotton sphere.
- Then carefully clean the calls of the ink cartridge with the wet cotton ball.
- After that, enable the cartridges to dry, put the cartridges back inside the printer, and power on the tool.
- Finally, print an examination record to make sure that the printer is functioning correctly.
Quick Tips for HP Printer Won’t Print After Changing Ink Cartridge
- First, get rid of all the ink cartridges and carry out a hard reset on the printer.
- After that disconnect, the power cord from the rear of the printer and unplug the power cable.
- Remove the USB wire in case it is present.
- Currently await 2-3 mins and after that, press and hold the power button on your printer for around 30 secs to eliminate any surcharge.
- Connect back the power cable with no expansion cord and then connect the power cable to the printer.
- After that, turn on the printer and wait until the warm-up duration coatings and the printer is idle.
- Next, insert the ink cartridge and attempt to publish an examination page, and examine whether it works.